Location: United Kingdom
Name & qualifications:
Phil Laybourne, BA Joint Honours – French and Economics, University of Sheffield
Phil has led a successful career working in sales and marketing roles as well as the Charity sector, latterly as Board Director across a number of retail marketing and consumer insight consultancies (dunnhumby, Tesco, IRI and RMG). He has also worked across several regional and national charities in educational enterprise (Young Enterprise and Student Business Company), poverty alleviation (Foodbank) and Christian-based community support programmes such as Employment Plus and as Chairman of Newbury Street Pastors. He lives in Berkshire with his wife, Karen and they have two grown up daughters.
- 2017 – 2022: Company Secretary, Chief Operations Officer, and Executive Director for Eternal Wall of Answered Prayer and The Wall (Developments) Ltd.
- 2016 – 2017: Global Solutions Director, Retail Marketing Group
- 2015: Sales and Marketing Director, Gradweb
- 2011 – 2014: Senior Vice President , Business Insights, IRI
- 2001 – 2010: Commercial Director, dunnhumby UK (part of Tesco Stores Plc)
- 1998 – 2001: Client Director, Catalina Marketing
- 1984 – 1998: Ranks Hovis McDougall (assorted Commercial and Strategic Planning roles
- Chairman – Ascension Trust (Newbury Street Pastors)
- Executive Director – Eternal Wall of Answered Prayer
- Vice Chair of Governors – The Willink School, Burghfield, Reading
- Trustee – Victory Room, Bucklebury