M.B.B.S. (Dow Medical College, Karachi) 1976
FRCS (England) 1980
FRCS (Surgical Neurology) Edinburgh) 1984
Gold Medal for Medicine, Final MBBS.
- Atkinson Morley’s Hospital, London
- Hospital for Sick Children, London
- Frenchay Hospital, Bristol
- Baptist Hospital, Memphis, TN
Fellowship in Epilepsy Surgery (1992-1993)
- University of Cincinnati Hospital, Cincinnati
- Director General, Federal Ministry of Health
- Executive Director, Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre, Karachi
- Professor and Head, Department of Neurosurgery, Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre, Karachi
- Surg Cmdr (Hony) PNS Shifa, Karachi
- Consultant Neurosurgeon, Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi
- National Co-coordinator, Primary Trauma Care
- Principal Investigator, Road Traffic Injury Research & Prevention Centre, JPMC.
- Vice Chairman, Governor’s Advisory Group on Road Safety.
- Director Project Hope, Telemedicine Project of Sindh
- Trustee, Primary Trauma Care Foundation (UK)
- Trustee, Neurocare
Original Papers in Indexed Journals : 41
Editorals, letters : 7
Book Chapters : 3
This award recognises that the individual has organised at least 4 PTC Course cascades and has trained at least 10 instructors.