Associate Professor Dr Bruce Lister
MBBS, FANZCA, FCICM, MBA
- Senior Staff Specialist in Paediatric Intensive Care – Mater Children’s Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Associate Professor Griffith University Medical School, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Medical Advisor to the Queensland Intensive Care Training Pathway – Queensland Health.
- Board Member – College of Intensive Care Medicine of Australia and New Zealand
- Lieutenant Commander – Royal Australian Navy Reserves
- Medical Education and Training
- Medical Simulation
Triathlon, Music, Opera and Cooking.
To complete a full Triathlon Ironman before I turn 60.
This award recognises that the individual has organised at least 4 PTC Course cascades and has trained at least 10 instructors.