Country of residence: Suriname (formerly Dutch Guyana), South America
Medical Studies: University of Amsterdam
Anesthesiology Training: University Hospital Amsterdam ( Academic Medical Centre of Amsterdam)
Posts as anesthesiologist:
- Academic hospitals in Amsterdam and Groningen , Netherlands
- Department of anesthesiology QECH, Blantyre, Malawi
- St Vincentius Hospital, Paramaribo Suriname.
Special interests: paediatric anesthesia , airway management, trauma care
- former ATLS instructor
- former APLS instructor
- member of organization for post graduate medical training in Suriname
Involvement in PTC:
- PTC instructor in Malawi 2003-2004
- PTC coordinator and instructor in Suriname 2002-present
- PTC country representative since 2004
This award recognises that the individual has organised at least 4 PTC Course cascades and has trained at least 10 instructors.